Station Entrance: 600 NW 1st Ave.>
(station entrance is located at the corner of NW 1st Ave. and NW 6th St.)
DRIVING TO THE STATION:
Parking Garage is located 161 NW 6th St.. (entrance is located on NW 1st Ct.) For rates and details, view Brightline’s FAQs.
The Miami train station is centrally located and connects to/from existing transit options, making it easy to get around with:
- Rideshare: There are two designated pick-up/drop-off locations.
- Taxi: There are two pick-up areas where taxis can queue.
- Board Metromover at the Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. stop, just one block from our station. The mover is free and stops at major nearby attractions and neighborhoods.
- Board Metrorail steps from our station. A single trip costs $2.25. Service runs from Kendall to Northwest Miami-Dade County, including a stop at Miami International Airport.
- It’s a two-minute walk to three Metrobus stops. A single trip costs $2.25 with service throughout the Miami-Dade County.
- There are three Miami trolley stops on-site. The trolley is free and stops throughout Miami.
- There are three City bike stations on-site. Rentals start at $4.50 per half hour.
- Board Metrorail, Tri-Rail, steps from our station to transfer to Tri-Rail. Fares are flexible from $2.50 to $6.90 one-way. The train links Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
- For members, there are two Zipcar lots within four blocks of our station.