The Seybold® Building was built in the early 1920's by John Seybold. He built the first three floors and operated a bakery on the main floor. He later added seven more floors for a total of ten. The Seybold® Building became a landmark for doctors and lawyers to locate their practices. In the 1970's, Seybold® was developed as a jewelry community and its owners are committed to this focused concept. The world renowned Seybold® Building is recognized as a leader in the jewelry industry.